Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Slate: Do the #GOP think we own Iraq? Me:Have you listened to them? They are all (except Ron Paul) about..

Another #GOP candidate comes out for world domination and another wide eyed #journalist is simply amazed that this is happening.  LOL! Such innocents -- or maybe not.

I guess journalists must be such babes in arms to certify their lack of bias though their naivety has done great damage to the US and the world. Mostly because most Americans are politically stupid to be very honest.

Every GOP candidate (except Mr Paul) gives the political "Moneyball" speech to prove to deep pocketed donors that he or she will take American troops anywhere for cheap resources, and that there is no place on earth too far for soldiers to go, too expensive for American taxpayers to foot the bill for a decade or more so that some major industry can grab some cheap resources.

And everytime some wide-eyed journalist says the equivalent of "imagine that".

I admire Mr. Saleton (did I spell that correctly?).  He is one of the best, which is why I believe it is an honest journalistic tactic to keep from being biased.

But I am blogger and it's my unpaid job to spit out the blatant truth as I see it, and hope it keeps the GOP's 1984ish intentions at bay.

BTW, like many libs I do admire Ron Paul's. anti war stance, but the rest of his positions bother me.

See Slate article on which I'm commenting at:
http://bit.ly/sZv124