Saturday, February 18, 2012

Look Who Supports Everyone's Troops

I can't bring myself to just steal the graphic so see it >>>> there<<<<.  I know the graphic is all over the web.  I don't know who started it, sometimes it has a white background sometimes a red one, but the flickr account I linked to had a copyright license so I haven't shared it here.

Meanwhile below is a Banksy version of the Grim Reaper with a twist of smiley face. I know it's still someone else's art, but I don't think one can copyright street art, and I think Banksy knows that and the flickr host has this offered as through Creative Commons license Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0). We love him more every time we see his work though, so that's some kind of payment. Okay I'll go buy his movie. Somehow I have to pay the man back for all that great street art. (Rollover picture for photographer attribution.)
Smiley Grim Reaper, Banksy